Mission, Beliefs, & Vision
SFES Mission, Vision and Beliefs
The mission of SFES is to ensure a caring and collaborative learning environment that empowers all students to become life-long learners in a globally, diverse community.
The vision of SFES is to prepare our students for their future by engaging all students in an appropriately challenging, high-quality, globally enriched, real-world learning environment.
The mission and vision of SFES will be attained through the following beliefs:
- We believe in creating productive members of society.
- We believe that every one of our students is entitled to a safe and respectful learning environment.
- We believe that every one of our students deserves an appropriately challenging, high-quality education.
- We believe in a collaborative learning environment with a shared responsibility among all students, parents, educators, and the community.
- We believe in engaging students and having them become active participants in their own learning.
- We believe in developing a well-rounded learner engaging them in academics, the arts, STEM program, physical education, and a multitude of extracurricular activities.
- We believe that our school should reflect the high standards and commitment to quality consistent with those of the Town of Collierville.