Welcome Ms. Bailey's Bunch!
Hello! Amazing VPK Parents,
I hope that you all had a great week! 😊 I wanted to send a few reminders to you, as well as next week at a glance. You can also check the school website and find my page here: https://schillingfarmses.colliervilleschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1014123&type=u&pREC_ID=1628674
Click below to read about Collierville Schools Nutrition Services…. Please note that ALL students can get FREE breakfast and lunch every day at school until further notice. VPK students also receive FREE snacks every day.
Click below to read about Shelby County Schools Nutrition Services providing FREE meals for ALL Shelby County residents age 18 and younger. I go pick up food each week for my two preschoolers at Germantown Middle School. It is easy and saves so much time and money at the grocery store!
- At the beginning of the year I asked parents to send in a small, framed family picture for us to display in our dramatic play center. Most students have already done so but if you haven’t, please send one in as soon as possible. We are only missing two families! If you'd rather email me a picture, I can print it out for you. :)
- Please read with your child as often as possible! Reading is such an important part of early language development.
- SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY! Since we don’t have LAMPS on Tuesdays, we are going to start doing Show and Tell during that time slot. Each child that wants to participate will have a chance to share.
- Please make sure your child is wearing clothing that they can INDEPENDENTLY take on and off for toileting purposes. We are not supposed to go into the bathrooms with the students for privacy and safety reasons.
- If anyone has any leftover Halloween candy that they want to get out of their house, feel free to send that to school to donate to our treasure box!
- Please send a wide mouth water bottle with your child to school even if they are buying a lunch. We get really thirsty after recess, and the water fountains are closed due to Covid-19. Here is the water bottle I suggest and use with my personal children. Also, please only send water in water bottle. We eat and drink where we work and play so if we spill something that isn’t water, it gets sticky.
VPK Week At A Glance
Week of November 16th – 20th
Return nap mat covers to school cleaned
No LAMPS today
Show and Tell!
P.E. (Wear tennis shoes)
Take home nap mat covers to be washed today